Saturday, August 1, 2009

Something You Stole - Part 4

Previously..

i couldnt stop crying or even control myself.. FOUR YEARS!!? how can this even be possible!?? i hate this guy!! I HATE HIMM!!

"OH MY GOD FAJER!?? ANA YAYATLICH AL7EEEN... DONT MOVE!!!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I parked in the first place i spotted, blocking a black touareq next to the co-op and tried to gather myself together..

breathe.. breathe..

My eyes hurt me terribly and whenever i blinked them they burned.. i stopped my hysterical crying and managed to calm myself down.. i opened the flap with the mirror in my car and took a look at myself.. my eyes were poofy and bloodshot red, the bags under my eyes looked carved out from clay, my nose was pink and my cheeks completely red.. not to mention the snotty-drooly substance that resulted from the incident that just happened!.. I got out of my car and headed to the co-op to get some tissue.. walking wasnt easy, and my head was down, i felt unstable and completely unbalanced.. the sliding doors opened as i walked in..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fahad...

kint bil jam3ya wiya 9aloo7 ga3d inyeeb barred 7ag 5awati o banat 3ami.. wila ashoof wa7da tawha etdish il jam3iya, madry laish bas shay 5alani a6ali3ha 7ag moda 6weela bdoon ma a7is 3ala ro7y... tanna7t feeha o legait 3ainy tel7agha wain ma ra7at..

bas shfeeha? shakilha 7ail met'9ayga o bachya.. 6a3 3yoonha shlon matfo5een o 5ashimha a7mar.. 7abeebtyy ;( tabeen hug?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fajer...

ohoo.. wain e7i6oon il tissues!!;@

i walked into an isle but it was the 7alaw-kakaw-bal3a isle.. hmm, so i walked into another one but it was the soap-Tide-Comfort isle..

UUUF WAI3!! shda3wa its just tissue!!

i walked back to the candy isle and grabbed Twix, Galaxy, Kit-Kat, Malteesers, jelly beans, and 2 large bags of Doritos.. as i struggled to carry all that junk in my tiny arms, i walked clumsily heading to the cashier in order to put all my stuff in a cart instead of walking around looking like a dumbass.. my eyes began tearing up again as soon as i remembered the incident with 3abdalla, all i want is to go home, curl up in a ball, and sleep... i wasnt in the mood for ANYTHING!

"e7im, uuh.. tabeeni asa3dich?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fahad...


"Fhaid shfeek 9a6alt.. imsh bayeeblina bu6a6 o bal3a.."

where could she have gone?

"ya5i shfeek wagif chenik shabba.. emmsh!"

9aloo7 distracted my thoughts..

"haa?? eeee ee yalla hehe.."

"Fhaaaid shetfakir fee.. ya5i getlik insaaha! elle sawita feek bayanlik ihya shino.. ana gayelik min il awal bs laaaaa2!!.. "9aloo7 inta mat3arefhaaaa kithryy!.. Ehya et7ibnyy!" he mocked me "ma7ad 6aa3ni .. ooo kaa! wain elle t7ebik il7een..? la inta hamha wla man ya7znoon.."

"9aloo7 5ala9na.. ta3aal ta3al ba5ithly kakaw"

awal ma dashaina 9oub il bal3a, shift'ha.. kanat imchandsa ga3da ta5ith jelly beans min ta7at.. ya7lailha, chenha yahil ;p 9aloo7 kan mendmij bil bal3a o ana bas wagif a6aali3ha.. kanat labsa jeans and a white shirt o sha3irha, well.. just the way i like a girl's hair to be.. em3afas ;p.. it made her seem different than all the other girls im used to seeing everyday..

she seemed to be struggling with all the stuff she was holding.. galbi ma 6awa3ni ashoofha chithy fa legait ryooli tamshy 3indaha bas 3agli im9a6il wagif eb mukana!

"e7im, uuh.. tabeeni asa3dich?"

she shrugged and everything fell from her onto the floor!!

SHIT SHITT YAL ATHWAL!!!

she collapsed on the floor and started gathering all of her items.. i followed the lead and helped her..

"asif.. uhh.. ma kan qa9di a5ar3ich.."

she ignored my presence and didnt bother looking at me..

umbay shfeeeha??

"low sama7tay.. feech shay?"

she looked up at me with a serious dead-looking face, the whites of her big brown eyes were terribly red and there were streaks of tears running down her red cheeks..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fajer...

my tears started falling.. how could this be happening to me? i never hurt 3abdalla or ever saw myself with anyone other than him..

i suddenly snap out of my thoughts to a manly voice..

"e7im, uuh.. tabeeni asa3dich?"

his voice sent shivers up my spine and everything in my arms fell to the floor... i quickly bent down to pick them up.. he bent down too and picked up my 4 bags of jelly beans..

"asif.. uhh.. ma kan qa9di a5ar3ich.."

i kept my face down and avoided looking at him, but i could feel his eyes piercing through the scalp of my head, i couldnt face anymore guys because if i did, then 3abdalla would sneak up my mind and the thought of him would break me into peices again.. my tears were crashing onto the ceramic floor & all i wanted was to disappear forever!

"low sama7tay.. feech shay?"

those two last words made my heart throb like drums.. i looked up at his face and it suddenly transformed into a scared-concerned look..

why would YOU care!?.. YOUR ALL THE SAME YOU ASSES!!! i hate YOUU!! I hate 3abdalla!!...

i wasnt anywhere near answering him! And suddenly...

"FAJEERR?!?!?"

i look to my right and saw the angel God sent me.. Lulu rushed to where me and the stranger were and bent down and hugged me...

"7abeebty shfeeechh!??" she said with a concerned tone.. "I saw your car parked outside so i knew you were in here!! ...Oh my God you look exhausted!!"

she held me close to her chest and i let out silent sobs...

"u-uum, is she gonna be okay?"

i totally forgot about the stranger.. why was he still sitting there!?

3 comments:

  1. i like Fahad already, a7s he's so sincere... bas fe afs elwagt I still feel bad for 3abdallah, ya3ne he was intoxicated.. 9a7 that's wrong, bas still a7sa mskeen ;x

    loving your story more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heroine: Thanks hun;* & yeah he regrets it alright! Hmm, we'll see what happens next..

    Stubby xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i

    love

    fahad

    :)

    Btw is this a true story?
    Check my blog out! :)

    ReplyDelete