Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Something You Stole - Part 6B

Sorry Guys My Laptop Gave Up On Me Today And I Just Got It Fixed.. Here's Part.6B Extra Long Just As Promised;*

A7eebkum;* .. Dedicated To Waay-Ay-Ay & Shayoukh;*

----------------------------------------------------------
Fajer..


"Sh9ar?"


"La wala shay.."


"Lulu!" I said sternly


"Haaa? Ma 9aar shay bas sa2alny laish kintay tabcheen and if there was anything he could do to help.. Nothing important.."


"Enzaain.. Umm w shgilteela??" I had to know what happened!


"Makoo.. giltla ina ur fine w ena mo nag9ech shay 3shan yetda5al b7ayatich..."


"LAAI- uhh.. Ahaa.. ya7laila .." i said, faking an I-dont-care smile..


oh God! He cared? Bas who am I to him 3ashan yehtam.. Could it possibly be th-


"Fajer.. laish hamich ilmaw'6o3 wayid??" Lulu said interrupting my thoughts..


"Moo hamny!" I spat back, and turned up the volume on the radio..


"Fajer?" Lulu said as she lowered the volume, and gave me her famous 'what's going on' look..


"Hmm?"


"Sh9ayir?" She looked totally puzzled now..


"Ifff Lulu mabi atkallam 3an ilmow'6oo3 okay!" I hissed at her


As we drove on the highway 3abdilmajeed's voice blasted through the speakers reminding me of 3abdalla.. "Lailat'ha Kannat Sham3 Ta'6wey Baini Ou Bainik, Youm En6ifat Ent El Hawa Eli Hab ou A5madha!" .. My heartbeat raced as I struggled to hold back my tears untill i couldnt anymore.. I just let it all out with horrific cries and never-ending tears..


"FAJER!!?"


i kept crying and covered my face in my hands.. i didnt want to remember anything about him!!


"YOUR TELLINNG ME WHAT HAPPENED!!!!" she screamed..


Lulu signaled to the left and stopped my car on the emergency lane..


"LULU SHGA3DA TSAWEEN!?? THIS ISNT THE TIME WALLAAAH!!"


"MO BKAAIFECH! YALLAH TA7ACHAY!! ESHSAWWA FEEECH 3ABDALLAH!!??"


his name alone wrenched my heart and urged me to cry even more.. i managed to slip out some words explaining to her what had happened.. but Lulu was staring into space completely speechless..


"Kalb.." she hissed through her clenched teeth..


"L-Luluuu.. please.. p-please help m-me for-g-gett himm" i begged..


"Oh my God ta3allay 7abeebty..! Everything will be okay I promise.. he'll get what he deserves.." her arms opened wide and i leaned in for her motherly hug.. i trusted Lulu and i knew she'd never let me down, especially with this one!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Fahad...


rekabt ilsayara wiya 9aloo7 and headed to our house 3ashan engi6 barrid il yahal..



"Fhaid shfeekom??"


"mino??"


"iinta o hathy om training.."


"mafeena shay, shfeena?.."


"mafeekom shay 3ayel laish ri7tlaha??"


"mak-"


"ou shgilt'laha a9laann..?"


"mako shay 9aloo7 shfeek wayed mehtamm?"


"la ya3ni as2ll.."


"ekserat 5a6ry rfeejet'ha o bs s2alt'ha etha kan feha shayy.."


"ahaaa.."


as soon as we dropped off their stuff we headed to the avenues for dinner..


"OH 9alooo7!!" i said raising the volume.. "lailat'ha kannaat sham3 ta'6weey baaaini w bainik, youm en6ifat int elhawa eli haab o a5maaadha!" i sang goofily with 3abdilmajeed's hand gestrures


a few minutes later dashaina da'er el khaamis..


"tara om training 7aggi haaa ga3ed agoolik men al7een" he laughed


"hehehe moo 9aa7y walla.. o wain raa7at Yasmino ba3ad?"


"ya 3ami zaain!" he smoked the last of his cigarette and put it out


"shfeekom ba3aaad!"


"e6la3at 5afeefa.."


"laa wallaa..??!" i said in shock, she never seemed like that around me..


"daag 3alaiha 7asoon yesta3bi6 o ana kent yama.. tathkker yom kan egooli ashya2 3anha bs makint a9adeg?"


"aah ya3ni nafsyy hehehe.."


"aiiiwa! fa kan yes2alha as2ila w ehya etrid 3alaih w tig3ad tetha7ak ma3aa.. kan 7aa6ha speaker 3ala bo ina be7i6 ib 3ainy..!"


"laa wallaah! ana elly a3arfa kanat 5osh bint ..."


"ya m3awad zaaain mako san3aat hal zman.."


"la 9aloo7 ako ako.. bs ana 7isabt Yasmeen wa7da san3a! .. 9ij tara ma twaq-"


"OH OH WAGGEF FHAID!!"


"SHFEEK!!"


"shoof 3al yesaar! hathail mo ohma elly tawa misaa3??"


"EEE WALLAH!!"


"ougaf ougaf warahom!!"


we were both excited yet nervous as i signaled to the left and parked my car behind them.. i got out of my car and got a glimps of Fajer in her friend's arms.. it looked like she was crying..!


"9aloo7 en6ir hnee 5al ashoof shfeehom.."


"itha ba'3ait shay asherly w anzellik.."


"5la9 ok.."


ri7t 9oub il passenger seat wain Fajer erkubat a5r mara shift'ha..


*Knock Knock*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fajer...

i heard a knock on my side of the window oo fazzait min mokaany!!


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3!!" me and Lulu shreiked


i looked to my right and there he was, Fahad..


"ALLAH E5ISSIIKK!! nazlay nazlay direeshtich..!!!"


i tried gathering myself together so that i wouldnt make a fool of myself and pressed on the button to lower my window..


"hehehe.. asef, kharra3tkum?" he laughed


"yal maleeq!!" Lulu said as she tried catching up with her breath


he laughed again..


"ITS NOT FUNNY OKAY!?" i hissed at him, again


why is his smile giving me goosebumps!?


"asif wallah uhh- Fajer.." he said nervously


ya zeeen ismy 3ala elsanik..


"hehe la its okay.. uumm- ?"


"Fahad" he said looking at me with a childish smile


i smiled and looked down..


"feekom shay? laish wagfeen ib ni9 il share3?"


me and Lulu looked at each other & tried to make up something as fast as possible..


"uuh..."


"umm.. hehe.. "


nothing came out..


"il9ara7a i made her stop.." i blurted out "i wasnt feeling too well.."


"3asa ma shar??"


"ma shar, bas ta3bana shway.."


"taboony asayrkom?"


"hehe la mashkoor mabi ata3bik ma3ana"


"bkafich hu?" he said with a bad-boy grin and headed back into his car..


Lulu watched him ride his car then looked at me with an impressed look on her cheery face and raised her eyebrows twice at me.. she knew me waaaay too well to let go of this one.

------------

Goodnight Lovelies;*~

Stubby xx

7 comments:

  1. its short but i loved it!
    fahad iyanen!
    next post please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3AJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEBB, NEEXXTTT!!!!!:****

    -Shayuuukhh:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Ye7laila Fahad Inshalla He'll Be The One That Will Make Up For 3abdalla's Actions??

    Loving It!! Keep It Up =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Identity: a3aw'6ech inshallah;) o thanks:*

    Shayoukhh: Min 3youuunii My Fave Follower(A):*

    TeenAtSea: Wain These Guys When You Need Them Huh!?:p Hope So.. Thank u;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7beeeeeeetaaa faaaaahaaaaaad (L)
    he's so cuuuuuuuuuuuteeee
    w8in' 4 the next post ;D

    ...Super M

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad i love fahad!!



    you better post every single day! and i love the idea how they both listened to 3abdelmajeed's song..


    KEEP IT UP. im a huge fan;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete