Monday, August 17, 2009

Something You Stole - Part 8

Peviously..


he's here.. 3abdallas right infront of me..!


"Fajer?"

----------------------

3abdallah...


i got up and headed towards Fajer with arms open


"latgarib 9ouby!" she snapped


"Fajer..."


"ana yeetik 3ashan asma3 ely 9ar o amshy.. '3air chithy mako"


"inzain gi3day.." she sat infront of me with arms crossed and eyes fixed on the table.. madry shino bagoolaha.. i was just staring at her blankly, it felt like life was on pause for a moment... untill she mumbled..


"so..?"


min wain abtidy? lama shift.ha klshayy ra7 3en baly...!


"Fajer tadreen iny a7bich.. 9a7?" i stalled


she looked out the glass window with a sarcastic smirk on her lips


"momkin it6al3eeni low sama7tay?"


"tsk, 3abdala btit7acha wila amshy?"


"kintay ib bali the whole time Fajer.. walla.. bas shirabt shay w faj2a t7awalt l'sha59 thaaany... rab3i kanaw ma3ay o they werent helping.. neither were the people around me... i swear to you Faj-"


"why dont you skip to the part that involves the other woman"


i couldnt say it... i couldnt tell Fajer what i did.. saying it indirectly that day at the park was hard enough.. but she wanted details, i knew she did..


"i wasnt myself at the time.. we met at the bar and she talked to me for a bit, like she knew me.. she asked questions and i answered them.. next thing i know we're dancing and laughing together.. galatli an6irha barra w ri7t..." i hesitated when her eyes started glistening "la-lama t6la3t bara 5athetni 3ind.. s-sayart'ha" there was barely any sign of life in Fajer.. "ga3adna netkalam 3an ashya2 3adiya.." i didnt want to continue..


"ba3dain" her lips barely moved


"Fajer 6al3eeny..."


she didnt budge or move an inch


"i cant lose you Joorty.. a7ibich"


a tear made its way down Fajer's cheek


"betkamil?"


"we kissed.."


Fajer grabbed her bag and got up slowly..


"wain ray7a?? Fajer ni6ray ga3deen nitfaham e7na!" i grabbed her arm hoping she wouldnt leave me like this


"wa5ir eedik.." she hissed


"please Fajer"


"SHTABI!!"


"abeech"


"ANA MABEEEK! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!"


"mani im5aleech Fajer..!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fajer..

my legs were wobbling and i felt that i couldnt balance myself properly, let alone my throbbing heart and waterfall tears..


"5alni aroo7 3abdallah..!!" i cried "mabeek.. mabi shay minik...! hidnyy!"


"Fajer intay 7ayati kilha! ana lich wintay liy.. tekfaain sim3eeni shwayy..! 5alich ma3ay shwayy please, i didnt mean to hurt you.. ga3d atrajach Fajerr!"


he put his other hand on my waist to keep me from running away... my heart thumped so hard that i could feel it in my head.. his smell, his voice, his strong arms on me, my love for him.. all these things seemed to get through me.. 'cause i eventually gave up and threw myself on him..

3abdala let out a deep breath and pulled me close.. i firmed my arms around him, and he did the same tightening our bodies together.. this felt so good, i couldnt help but want him..

i needed him..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


3abdalla....

abeeha.. Fajer tiswa il dinya w mafeeha!

"Fah- 3abdallah.." she pulled away looking into my eyes

"3youna"

"i love you"

i guess this means she forgives me??

"asif Joorty walla ma3eedha"

she leaned close to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek

mmmm ree7at sha3erha itdawe5..

"its okay 3aboudi.. hehe" she said wiping away her tears

"tadreen amoot feech 9a7?"

"yea"

"good" i smiled

that was easy..

--------------------------------

- I PROMISE: THIS IS THE SHORTEST POST I WILL EVER POST!!

- Mama Is Yelling At Me Cuz Im Late For Our 3azeema, SORRYYY GUYS I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOUU! ;'(

- Enshalla Tonight;*

Stubby xx

5 comments:

  1. shinooooo la2 fahad!!!!
    SHE CANT!!!!!
    ma7ib 3bdullah!
    FAHAD !!!:( ;p
    next post please!!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES !! i hope fahad is out of the picture! he did a mistake and is willing to be forgiven!=O lovved it !
    -N~
    (Charmbracelet)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LAISH!?:@

    I Already Planned Out Her Life With Fahad! Shako Trid 7g 3abdulla!??!?! Noooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoaaaaaaa i love it ;* Stubby you have to post more often! We're hooked here love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved il post oo please la t6awleen 3laina mara thania

    ReplyDelete