Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Something You Stole - Part 11A

I Couldnt Keep My Hooked Lovelies HOOKED, So Here's Part 11.A!


Enjoy;*..


--------------------

Previously...

i marched back to my father's office, somebody had to knock some sense into him..


-----------------------------------

Fahad...



*KNOCK KNOCK*



"tfa'6al!"



he took one glimpse of me and got back to work



"shbu'3ait?"



"yoba, ely ga3d itsawee ib Haya '3ala6"



no reaction..



"il bint 7a6a hadaf bil sharika.. o kaarfa nafs.ha bil jam3a 3ashan il wa'6eefa w 3ashan tar'6eek.."



"5ala9t?"



"ee na3am.."



"tfa'9al.." he motioned for me to leave



i walked out of his office and slammed the door shut.. di5alt maktiby w gi3adt 3al 8anafa looking through the files he gave me..



Jehad Al-X
Credits: 200
Experience: 20 years

------------------------------------------
Fajer...



"wanna go somewhere?"



"i just wanna lay in bed and watch movies.."



"hmm, my house then?"



"where else.."



Lulu went to her car and we both drove back to her house


Incoming call ASSHOLE


ifffffff mo wagtik 3abdalla..!


i chose to ignore


Incoming call ASSHOLE


GODDD!!


"aloo"


"shfeech matrideen??"


"i wasnt near my phone.. kani radait al7een.."


"mhmm.."


..??


"yupp.."


"wainich?"


"ray7a bait Lulu"


"laish?"


"bag3ad 3indaha.."


"are you sleeping over?"


"probably, im tierd"


"ahhh.."


"mhmm.."


"shfeech?"


"mafeeni shay.. laish?"


"madry.. imnafsa"


"mako shay"


"Fajer.."


"halla?"


"c'mon.. i know you"


and i THOUGHT i knew you!


"3omrich ma 7achaiteeny ib hal 6aree8a.."


winta 3omrik ma 7a6ait 3ainek 3ala '3airy


"3ala salfat ba7rain btsaween kil hatha!?"


"na3am?"


"3ala salfat ba7-"


"I HEARD you the first time!" i snapped "la7'6aa la7'6a! .. ya3ne ily sawaita feeni ma ye7tay iny az3al minik mathalan??"


"im just saying your overreacting.."


"hahah! im OVERREACTING?? ...really!??"


"Fajer sim3-"


"how would YOU feel if i did the same thing to YOU!?" i yelled


he didnt say anything back..


"go ahead and hang up on me again!"


silence


"why couldnt you control yourself!? why'd you ruin everything we worked SO HARD on..??"


"i ask myself the same questions"


"well I need to know the answers 3abdalla! im sorry but i have the right to know what went through your head at the time! ana waain ri7t?? ma3qoula ma fakkart feeni??"


he didnt say anything..


"maybe i just needed a break from all this.."


WHATT!?? so he DID think of me! he knew what he was doing!!! how could some one throw what WE had away!?? he KNEW i'd get the truth out of him eventually, he knew he'd admit to what he did..!! YOU LYING ASSS!!!! I HATE YOU!!


Waiting call Looolz;*


i couldnt breathe right, my heart was hurting.. my body heated up rapidly and i could feel beads of sweat growing upon my skin


Waiting call Looolz;*


after the sting i felt on my eyes, tears dripped down.. my nose slowly blocked and i couldnt help but cry


Waiting call Looolz;*


ma3qoula 3abdalla esawy feeni chithy?


*HONK HOOONK*


i focused on getting to Lulu's house safely, but what 3abdalla was saying to me hurt too much, my tongue gave up on me, next was my right hand, which caused my phone to fall.. I didnt bother picking it up or moving an inch of my body..


*HOOONK HONK HOOOONK*


the things i used to feel for him were fading away, i dont know how or what was making them do so, but it felt like they were, they HAD to..


*HOOOOOOOONK HONK HOOOONNK*


was i not enough for him? was i too available, or too far away?.. nothing made sense anymore.. nothing fit





*
*
*







crash.

5 comments:

  1. oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.


    LA2 STUBBY RIGHT ANOTHER ONE NOW NOW NOW NOW SERIOUSLY;O and yay first XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH
    MY
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD!

    UMBAIH UMBAAAAIIH KILLA MN HAAL ZFTTT!!!!!
    I HATE HIM!!!
    Is she gonna be okaayy;'(!??

    POSST SOOOONN PLZZZZZ!!!!! ;'(!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to write my reaction bess i think ina alvaro wrote it ma3a the oh my gods!!!
    the post 3ajeeeb i loved ishloon taktebeeen half her thought oo in the same time you put the hooonk sound

    loved the post next post please!
    oo sooon pleaseeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. weeeeeeeeeee sh9ar please post soooooooon

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah i love you guys ;* itshawgoooooon!

    ReplyDelete