Saturday, August 1, 2009

Something You Stole - Part 5

Previously..

"u-uum, is she gonna be okay?"

i totally forgot about the stranger.. why was he still sitting there!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fajer...

"YES! I WILL, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, YOU CAN LEAVE NOW!" i yelled out.. his face looked dumbstruck and confused..

did i just say that!!?

"Shhh Fajoorty it's okay 7abeebty, he's just trying to help.." she looked at the stranger and smiled assuring him that i was going to be okay.. he hesitantly got up on his feet, smiled and walked towards his friend who was obviously confused with what was going on...

"Yalla goomay Fajoor shakilna '3ala6 ;p..."

i managed to get up on my feet with Lulu's help..

"Shyabich hnee entay? I looked for you everywhere, you scared the shit out of me!"

"Kint abi tissue!.."

something caught my eye, a guy in a white A&F hoodie and navy blue training pants was staring at me while the cashier was scanning the stuff he and his friend bought..

"Hehe okay ni6ray hnee, ana aroo7 ayeeblich.."

"Okay"

the indian guy put their stuff in a bag and he paid the cashier..

NOO!! STAAY!.. PLZ STAAY..!! ;(

he took one last glance at me, and walked out of the co-op.. i felt something in my stomach that urged me to cry again.. my eyes teared up but none fell down my cheeks.. a few minutes later i spot Lulu heading towards me with a box of tissue..

Finally, ma ba'3aitay!..

"uuuff shhal qi9a! 7ist il jam3ya kelha 3ala ma legaitlich tissue!"

"adry ana ga3adt adawir bs i gave up and got myself bal3a.."

"ee 9ij emshay inyeeblina, we have ALOT to talk about.."

we went back to get ourselves chocolates, chips, and jelly beans.. i remembered the breathtaking stranger who tried helping me out and cursed myself under my breath for yelling at him like that..

"Fajoor? .. Mno hatha elly kan esaa3dich itlimeen a'3ra'6ich?"

"madry Lulu.."

"inzain are you going to tell me what made you a total mess?!"

"uughh, i just wanna go to ur house Lulu.. rassi ra7 yenfijir.."

we paid the guy and walked out.. but as i headed to my car i spotted the stranger leaning on a black touareq.. waiting for something.. could it possibly be me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fahad...

"YES! I WILL, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, YOU CAN LEAVE NOW!"

i just froze and didnt know how to react to that..

she seems so frustrated.. lo bas kint a3aref shilly emthaygich chan sawait kil shay 3ashan ar'6eech.. hope you feel better..

i just got up not saying anything and walked over to 9aloo7..

"yalla, 5ala9t?"

he looked totally lost .. and was staring at the girl that came to Fajer.. like he knew her or something..

"9aloo7...??"

"mino hathail?"

"madry, bas elly labsa abya'9 ga6i3at galby.. kanat tabchi madry shfeeha.."

he kept looking at Fajer's friend and how she was cuddling Fajer lovingly..

hehe shakla in3ejab el a5..

5athaina a'3ra'9na o ri7na nedfa3.. rfejet'ha ra7at o Fajer was alone..

this could be my chance!! bas la2 a5af aroo7laha o t9ikny 6raag eliff wayhi...

all i could do was look at her from a distance and think of what could've been if she was mine.. we took our stuff but i wasnt AT ALL ready to leave.. i stopped before leaving and looked at her..

take care of urself...

**

"Wai3 chayik em9akreen 3alaina..!"

im sure this is her car.. i just got this feeling that it was..

"9aloo7 5al nan6er.."

"Shan6ir yuba dawir hal 7mar 5al ewa5ir sayarta!.."

"7aas ina hathy sayarat el bint ily da5il... en6irha te6la3 o ba3dain y9eer 5air"

"Inzain.."

**

9aloo7 motioned for me to look back.. and there she was... she looked confused lama shafatna wagfeen o galat shay, chan rfeejet'ha teth7ak o etrid 3alaiha..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fajer...


"Lulu??"

"Hmm?"

"Laish hatha lal7een wagif?"

i walked to my car with Lulu, and when his friend nudged him he quickly looked at me..

"Hehe babe laish em9akra 3alla sayarta?"

"Ohh shit.. i didnt think i'd take that long!"

why isnt he taking his eyes off me!? Ughhh i dont blame him! 6a3 shakly ekharre3 il wa7id!..

i got my keys out and unlocked my car.. before i got in i paused.. i felt that i owed him an explanation for my previous actions or atleast an apology for blocking his car...

"u-um, asfa.. ma kint adri iny m6awla da5il... il7een awa5irha.."

i avoided looking at him as much as possible and was about to get in, but i paused again.. i felt him stepping closer to where i was standing and thought he might want to tell me something..
he looked at me and gave me a little smirk, but walked past me and headed towards Lulu's car...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. Dedicated To Shaikha (For Making Me Post Part 5);*..
. Enshallah Tomorrow I'll Post Part 6, If Not, 3gub Bachir..

StubbyHeartsYou!

6 comments:

  1. 7beeeeeeeeeeeet ur story wayeeed
    && w8in for the next post ,,PLZ bacher (A)


    ..Super M

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUUUUUUUUUUBBBYYYY <3
    I'm Hooked To Your Storyy, A7EBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHHH THAANK YOUUUUUU:$!:*

    P.S. - I Love Fahaaadd;$

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's The One That Walked Towards Lulu's Car?;p Fahad Wila The Other Guy?? W Ay Wa7id Ili Kan Labis A White A&F Hoodie??;P Lol I Knw I Knw Shde3wa Mastaw3abt Bs I'm Slow Shweya 3adi 3adi...


    Ilmhm... You Really Have A Great Story There W I'm Looking Forward To Reading The Next Parts W Indimajt Feeha;P Yalla Keep It Up W Post Soon Please 0=]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super M: THANK YOU! Inshallah;*

    Anonnymous: Lol Thank You;*! I Bet He Loves You Too!;)

    Heroine: Thaaaankks Luvvi;**

    TeenAtSee: The Guy That Walked Over To Lulu's Car Was Fahad (He Was The One In The Hoodie:p), And While 9ali7 Was Waiting For Fahad He Had Small Talk With Fajer, Lulu's Friend.. Lol 3ady 7uubz Bel 3aks You Might Have Cleared It Up For Someone Else Who Didnt Understand :p .. W Inshallah Min 3youni & THANK YOU;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stubby.. tara walah mo ay a7ad yegdar yakteb a love story from different views ou yathbe6ha! Keep writing;)

    ReplyDelete