Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Something You Stole - Part 7

-Thaaaannkk Yoooouu All Forr The Ziffing! I NEEDED THAT ET9ADGOUN : .. Identity, Alvaro, Shayoukh, YouCompleteMe, DesperateDreamer, All The Anonymous's, And Last But Not Least WaaayWaay! THIS IS FOR Y'ALL!(A);*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously...

Lulu watched him ride his car then looked at me with an impressed look on her cheery face and raised her eyebrows twice at me.. she knew me waaaay too well to let go of this one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fajer...


"Shtabeen!" i said failing the attempt to hold back my smile


"YOUU LIIIIKKKEYYY" Lulu teased with her widened eyes and ear-to-ear smile


"Ughh shut up Lulu 7adda mu waqta okay!?" i looked away and hummed to Maria Carey's song My All and began to tear up again at the memory of my ex.. i never expected this word to ever apply to 3abdallah, the first love i ever had.. ulla ya3ni i wasted 4 years of my life rejecting the most respectable men, for him.. 3umry ma ga9art ma3aah.. all i want to know is how he had the guts to do what he did..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fahad...

"9aloo7 basayrha 3lshan ne6aman ina klshay tamam.."


"feehom shay??"


"walla madry bas Fajer embayin ina kanat ga3da tabchy ba3ad.."


"o laish wagfeen 3ala 7aart il 2aman?"


"itgool she wasnt feeling well o galatlaha tougaf.."


"dala3 il banat hehehehe" he laughed


i waited for Fajer's friend to get out on the street and followed her.. her friend was the type of girl who'd turn heads anywhere she went.. really beautiful mashallah.. her features were sharp and she had black curly hair.. her tanned skin boosted the attractivness she owned and her structured curvy body showed off some of her personality.. my heart targeted Fajer... i wasnt the type of guy who'd go after any random girl.. but something makes me want to bend the rules for her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fajer...


"im in the mood for movies.."


"You read my mind walla! bas akhaaf warahom shay o mu 7ilwa in2a5irhum.."


"Ee 9a7.. inzain wagfay ib mukan o kalmee 3ashan eyrou7, khalla9 i7na we'r fine.."


"okay.."


We entered Jabriya and parked near Mr.Baker elly 9oub McDonalds.. Fahad's car stopped next to Lulu and the passenger window rolled down...


"low sama7tay laish wgaftay, feekom shay?" a man's voice said


i waited for Lulu to say something but nothing came out of her..


"Luluu??"


she was still givng me the back of her head


"Lulu shfeech 6al3eeny!"


no answer..


"LULU!" i nudged her and she looked at me with wide sparkley eyes..


"hmm" she barely spoke


i looked over and saw his friend directing his words at Lulu who had no reaction whatsoever..


"aloo?" he waved his hand


"hu-h.. uh-ee hehe la mako sha-.. i- uh-- we..-"


maynouuna!??


"we were about to go get a few movies" i barged in "o mu 7abeen in'6aye3 waqtkom.. thank you for everything bas we'll be fine from here on.." i said


the guy looked over at Fahad and said something, then Fahad got out of his car and came to my side of the window..


"mu min 9ejich.."


"shino?"


"shno ya3ni et'6ay3een waqtna?"


"ee ya3ni were fine o mashy 7alna.. you dont have to waste your time following girls that you barely know all over the place 3al fathy!"


he leaned a bit closer to me


"mu la7gich 3ashan aby menich shay.."


"3ayal.." i said copying the way he spoke..


he didnt say anything back and just looked at me..


do all guys think following a girl gets them a free ticket into her life!??


"...mm, thought so.. and by the way, lo kan 3endik 5awaat aw '6imeer 3al aqal, then you wouldnt have had the "typical kuwaity" thing in mind thinking that if you followed is you'd get numbers in return!"


he shot up his head in confusion..


"i wasnt thinking that way.."


"hahaha.. YOU? c'mon look at urself.. your exactly what would break a girl's heart into peices with just a click"


"na3am?! you dont even know me..! ma tadreen ana niyaati shino fa la ta7kimeen 3alay low sama7tay! ana ba'3ait at6aman inkum we9altaw bil salama o ghaira makint 7aa6 ib baaly.." he was serious.. "& thats exactly what i would've done for a SISTER..! witha 3abalich iny nafsah, intay '3al6ana.."


as soon as he said that word "nafsa" my heart skipped a beat and my eyes began tearing up.. i couldnt say anything back to that.. he was right! what 3abdalla did made me see all guys the same


"Fajer?" he said with a worried look on his face


i didnt want him to see me cry so i avoided looking at his gorgeous face and looked straight ahead..


"Fahad, thank you for eveything okay.." choking back my tears "and im sorry for what i said to you, your right, i dont know you.." i looked at him forcing a smile with my teary eyes "3an ithnik.." and with that, i rolled up my window..


"wadeeny baitich.." i mumbled


the drive was quiet..


Outgoing msg Mamaatti;*
Mama banam ib bait Lulu okay? i love you:*


Our moms have known each other ever since they were 8, they were practically sisters.. when Lulu's grandma died her mom was left alone because her husband abandoned them for a lebanese woman.. Lulu's mom (khalty Noura) lived with my mom until she married a good man (3ami Khaled) that treated all of us just as his own..


i changed into guy boxers and a sleeveless tanktop and threw myself on the bed while Lulu showered.. then i unconsiously drifted off to sleep..


about an hour later i felt something on my forehead, i squinted my eyes and saw it was a Galaxy bar, Lulu was always my cure to anything.. i sat up, crossed my legs and took a bite from it
staring at Lulu.. who was munching on Doritos and smiling at me


"wanna talk about it?"


"no"


"c'mon you gotta get it off ur chest"


"theres nothing to talk about.. he messed up, and he broke a promise.. 3umry ma hagaita ra3i suwalif Lulu.. i just want to forget him.."


"bas you shouldve talked to him o fahamtay minna.. maybe he regrets it.."


"well he should have thought about it looong before he did any of that shit.."


"ya3ni uhwa shsawa?"


"how am I supposed to know.. i didnt even ask Lulu ma gedart.. t5adart wallah! i just had to be away from him.. all he said was "ana sawait elly kintay khayfa minna" ya3ni whats that supposed to mean..!? ashkara im5arbi6 with a whore or sumthing..!!"


Lulu came over to my side of the bed and hugged me..


"Fajoor?.."


"Hmm?"


she looked into my eyes and said "your gonna meet up with him and talk about it.. im making you go.. mara7 akhaleekom et'6ay3un 4 years min 7ayatkom 3ala salfat laila aw lailtain"


"Mabi!! Lulu min 9ejich intay!?? mabi ashoofa inzain!! khallaay hal insaan ib3eed 3ani low sama7tay!!"


"bas thats something your gunna have to do eventually Fajer"


"laish ba3ad?? ma yestaahil another chance!"


"okay dont give him another chance.. just understand from him what happened then just walk away.. cuz i thought about it and realised that he might have a good explanation for what he did.. 3abdallah e7ibich Fajer.. thats something you cant question.."


"Luluu insay.."


"FOUR YEARS FAJER!!!" she yelled


after a long pause..


"fiine..." i agreed


"yalla wain ur phone?"


"MO AL7EEEEENN!!!" i cried


Lulu grabbed my phone frome the end of the bed and literally forced it into my hand


Compose new msg;
meet me in starbucks il bidi3 tomorrow at 10:oo am ..


i pressed the send button as fast as i could 3ashan aftakk!


"happy?"


Lulu smiled and tucked herself in bed signaling that she was going to sleep..


madry shlon ana banam wana bashoofa bachir..!! what if i freeze and cant say anything all of a sudden?? what if i break down and cryy uncontrollably?.. madry shagool o sha5ally! should i show him my true feelings or act like i dont care..? is it okay to cry infront of him after what he did to me? ...what if he reaches out for my hand and i just give in reaching back for his?.. i hate him for doing what he did to me but i also love him for being my other half .... i hate this! i hate ba7rain!! i hate 3ABDALLA!!!


i snapped out of my thoughts noticing the sun rays beaming from behind the curtains..


what time is it??


i took a look at my phone's screen to check if i got any messages from ASSHOLE.. there was nothing..


wierd..


i got off the bed for a shower and tried putting together a good speech for 3abdalla..


3abdalla inta sibab kil hatha ou lo mu kasir kelmetik chan ma 5esarna ba3ath .. lakin lel asaf eli bai-


"Fajooor!??" Lulu screamed through the b-room door


"Haaaaa3!!"


"Tabeeen riyooog??"


"Enmor McDonalds!!"


"RIYOOOG yaa mara! mo '3adaa!!"


"inzain 5al chandra itsaweelina shay!!" i yelled back


"Oqaaayyykkss"


"khebla.." i mumbled


"HEARD THAAAAT"


back to my thoughts... hmmm.. wai3 gafalt.. allaah ree7a 7ilwaa.. wait, shako? Goddd Lulu;@ al7een nisaaait!!


i got out of the shower and faced the vaporised mirror ... Fahoo- .. i scribbled it out and left the bathroom to change


"madry shalbis!"


"ba6lay my cabat"


"should i ekshi5 aw albis ayshayyy?"


"3endyy a short white dress elly 9ayer '6ayejj min ta7att, libsee wiya orange flats"


"oqaaayykss.." i copied her


baddalt oo sawait sha3ry straight oo ni6art Lulu etbadil.. she wore a navy polo dress and left her hair curly..


"entay soogay.."


we got into my car.. I played my "LOVE SUCKS" playlist listening carefully for phrases that could help me find something useful to say to him..


we entered il bidi3 and my stomach started jumping all over the place.. my face turned red and i felt heat all over my body.. i increased the power of the AC on my face but it wasnt helping.. i was on the verge of exploding if not passing out..


"7abeebty are u okay?"


i just looked at Lulu with a worried face..


"come here.."


she hugged me but i didnt feel safe or comfortable this time.. i forced myself out of the car and entered Starbucks, it was empty.. i walked upstairs and no one seemed to be around.. but as i walked in i saw the back of a person sitting 9ob il qanafaat, he was holding his phone but looked frozen.. i was now 2 meters away from the man who literally shattered my life and couldnt move a muscle..! it felt like i was on quicksand, not able to move foreward, or sneak myself out of this miserable rendevous! just the idea that we were now both breathing the same air frustrated me more and sped up my heartrate..


he's here.. 3abdallas right infront of me..!


"Fajer?"

--------------------------
A7EEEBKUM!!;*
Gnight!

Stubby xx

5 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!:D:D:D
    u posted!!!!!:P
    have i ever told u how much i love this story!!!!!!:D
    i love everything oo everyone in this story ila il kelb 3bdallah!!!!!!:P
    loved the post!! loving the story!!!:p next post please!!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. AKHERAAAAAAAAN:*
    Im Seriously Hooked!
    Next Tiiime Mani Zafiitiiiiiiiiich;O
    Raaaaa7 I Beat You Up Tara(a);*

    So In Other Wrrds,
    NEXXXXXXXT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo Oooo Finallly!!!!! xD
    Inzain W Be3dain Sh9ar???;P
    Postay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur stooory aloooooooot
    bt dnt heat ba7rain!!!! ;Pp
    u knw its hes mistake!!
    plz post as soon as u can
    w8in for the NEXT

    ...Super M

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOOOOOOO YOU CANT YOU CANT DO THAT STUBBY! You cant like not post FOREVER then leave us hanging like thaaaaat =( I'm dieing here!

    I love your posts, and I LOVE YOU:*! Yala yalaaaaaaaa get ur ass back here and write another post.. I'm hooked babe ;)

    -Alvaro

    PS: Thanks for dedicating this for me xx

    ReplyDelete