Sunday, July 26, 2009

Something You Stole - Part 3

Guys I Need Suggestions On What You Want Me To Focus On More..
A7ebkuuum .. xx


Enjoy;*~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kept quiet and looked deep into his hypnotic brown eyes..

"i cant do this anymore.."

---------------------------

Back to the present

Fajer....

"shgilt?"

"Fajer magdar agi9 3alaich wakalmich china ma 9ar shay!"

"3abdalla inta shga3d itgool?!"

he couldnt look in my eye or answer me..

"3ABDALLAA!!"

i grabbed his jaw and made him face me! there was a long silence looking into each others eyes.. i noticed his eyes turn bloodshot red and watery.. he took a breath and was about to say something..

"ana sawait elle intay kintay 5ayfa mina..."

WHAT???? ...

"shsawait 3abdallah...!?"

"ma kint wa3i ya Fajer wallah! Ri7na club bas ana maknt nawi 3la shay! ma adry shlon 5alait'ha til3ab ib 3agli bas o rasich il'3ale ina it didnt happen all the way.. I stopped it before anything would happen!!!

i couldnt move!! all i could do was try to keep my heart from not stopping..

"Fajer.."

his hand touched mine and my heart literally skipped a beat

"wa5ir 3ani..."

he wouldnt let go and his grip got harder..

"Faj- (i tried pulling away) FAJER!!"

"3ABDALLA HIDNY!!!"

"LAZIM TIFHMEEN YA FAJER!! ANA KINT SAKRAAN!! MA KINT 3ALA BA3'6Y!!"

ba3aad!?

"YAL NATHIL!!! YAL CHATHAAAABB!! WA5IR 3ANYYY!! HIDNEEEE..!!!"

he grabbed me so hard that i felt like my bones were going to crush into a million peices.. he began shoving me and screaming in my face...

"FAJER MARA7 A5ALEECH CHITHY!! YA WAILECH ETHA T7ARAKTAY MIN HNEEE FAHMA!??!"

my body was hurting me so much that just i turned numb.. my eyes met his & i froze in my place... he looked so scary and cruel! i was so tiny infront of him and the way his strong hands grabbed me made me feel completely fragile and weak.. i couldnt move a muscle and just collapsed onto the floor without even trying to support myself up.. who is this guy?

"FAJERR?!!"

i couldnt say anything to him...

"Tikfain riday 3alay..."

i opened my mouth but nothing came out...

"Fajer say something please..!!?"

i finally managed to say the first thing that stumbled along my tongue...

"akrehik."

his eyes suddenly widened in shock and confusion... his grip was slowly letting go just as i wished.. i saw this as the chance to get away from 3ab- from this stranger... i forced every muscle in my body to lift me up! my knees felt weak and shakey, but i didnt give up... i gave him my back and walked away.. i didnt dare look back at him!

as soon as i got into my car i burst out into tears... i was choking, breathing hard, shaking, screaming.. YOU NAME IT!.. i banged my head on the steering wheel a few times and let out everything in me.. i looked at my left and saw his car, then i realised how ridiculous i would look if he came out and saw me in this situation... i started the engine, pressed on the gas and took off...

Outgoing Call Loolz;*..

"7uuuuuubbiii..!!!"

"L-L-LULUUUUU!!! 3ab- 3ab.. hh-hhhh-hhhh-hh-..."

"FAJER WAINICH!??"

"b-bl yarm-oo-ook..- AB-ABA-ABAAAIIHH...!!!"

i couldnt stop crying or even control myself.. FOUR YEARS!!? how can this even be possible!?? i hate this guy!! I HATE HIMM!!

"OH MY GOD FAJER!?? ANA YAYATLICH AL7EEEN... DONT MOVE!!!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till Next Time..
Nighty;*~

4 comments:

  1. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2 STUBBYY LAAISHH YOU LEAVEEE ME HANGINGG;(

    -Shayyuuuuuukh;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice story ,,
    w8in' 4 the next post

    ..Super M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I loooove!
    You're story 7ada entertaining, mafe falsafa o laf o dawaran, it's short and entertaining! Good way to keep the readers hooked
    Continue ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont change anything in your writing. I felt like i was right there next to them! How old are they ?

    ReplyDelete