Monday, August 31, 2009

Something You Stole - Part 11B

Sorry Guys Bas Tadroun Rama'6an Ou Ta3ab ;\ .. 7ebkum;*

Enjoy!
----------------------

Previously...

crash.

----------------------
Lulu...



"Fajoor goomay, lat5aleeni please" i pleaded "ur the only person i have left Fajoor tikfain riday 3alay!!"


i couldnt stop myself from crying, my best friend was laying in a hospital bed right infront of me.. never before have i seen FAJER this lifeless, it scared me how pale and unconcious she was. Its been 35 hours since the accident and i didnt leave her min awal ma dashat ilmustashfa.. Her parents went to Sharm for their anniversary so i chose not to inform them about the accident.
There wasnt anyone else i could call, other than 3abdalla..

---------------------------------------------------
Fahad...

Incoming call Haya


"hala hayoon"


"GUESS WHAAAAAT!!!"


"hehe whatt?"


"i got the highest grade on my last presentation!!! w tawa Shijoun galatly ina i have the highest average in our whole class!!"


"hehehe 3al baraka 7abeebty.. im really proud of you" i tried to plaster the bad mood i was in


"Fahood! you dont sound so "proud".. are you okay?"


"min 9ejich?? akeed i am, bas 9ar 5ilaaf bainy w bain obooy fa im a little upset.. other than that im great! bithaat 3gob hal 5abar il 7iloo!"


"ufff.. what happened NOW?"


"la la mako shay, just do me a favor.."


"2aaamer, tedaaaallal!!"


"abeech itzahbeen nafsich 3ashan we celebrate tonight!"


"heeeeeeeeeyyaa!!! now THATS the spirit!! hahaha ... khalaaa9 yalla 3ashan yamdeeni aro7 il9alon w akshaa5!"


"intaw yal banaaat" i complained


"chub chub intaw shyfahemkom!"


"hehe inzain inzain"


"inthain inthain" she mimicked me "yalla i'll call you when im home"


"hahah okay"


ri7t 7ag obooy 3ashan a36ee file il mwa'6af il yideed..


"tfa'6al yoba.."


he examined the file "Jehad.. hmm... ok.. roo7 bashra 3ala wa'6eefta il yideeda o fahma shlon it9eer il mo3amalaat" he said roughly


"inshalla.."


i went to Jehad's cubicle and showed him to his new office... i explained to him how things work in his new position, suddenly i hear people panicking and screaming, 6ila3t barra and everyone was packed around my father's office..


"ISTAAZ FAHAD!!" a secretary ran to me


"sh9ayir!"


"istaz Nayif ma ba3rif shoo 9arlo!! we2i3 3al 2ard faj2a oo-"


i ran to my dad's office where 3 people were holding him in their arms, he was unconsious and had his hand on his heart


"IS3AAAAF!! DIGAW 3AL IS3AAAF!!! 7ARKAAW!!" i yelled


everyone scattered around the place panicking and calling whoever..

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Lulu...


Outgoing call 3abdalla


"aloo"


"3ab-3abdalla"


"shfeech Lulu laish tabcheen?"


"3abdala Fajer imsawya 7adith"


"HAA? ay mostashfa?"


"il Salaam"


"ahalha mwjodeen?"


"la2"


"il7een yaay"


i called the nurse for an update on Fajer's progress


"yes m'am?"


"how is she?"


"noting new still madam... she still not wayq up?"


"noo! she's been laying like that since the minute she got here"


"yes just wait madam da medicine we gib her make her little sleepy"


"what about the internal bleeding? and her cuts and bruises?!!" my voice went up


"madam she will be oqay, dont woreee go rest, shes pine" the nurse adjusted a few wires and and went out

--------------------------------------------------------
Fahad...


shakla kan shay e9arwi3 "YOBAA!! YOBA 6ALI3NYY!!" i yelled, his eyes stayed fixed on the ceiling "FAHAD Wa5IR!" an employee yelled as he came in with a wheelchair, we put my dad on it and rushed down to my car.. my heart was beating almost too fast..


what if i lose my only parent today?

--------------------------------------------------------
Fajer...


i could hear Lulu speaking, the nurse, as well as the doctor, but it was like i was a statue in bed; i could move my eye balls but my eyelids were sealed shut, my muscles contracted but none of my arms or legs would move.


"hala Lulu.."


why is 3abdalla here? this was all his fault afterall!


"heyy.. shooofha! min ams wihya chithy.." Lulu cried


"shlon 9arat?"


"kina 6al3een min il yarmook, o 3ala 5a6 il saree3 she was driving on two lanes, fa dagait 3alaiha 3ashan a7athirha bas kilmadig yi6la3le waiting.. i went next to her and i kept honking to get her attention, but she ignored me.." she sobbed "then she crashed into 2 cars"


yes, and it was all HIS fault!


i wanted to open my eyes and kick 3abdalla out of my room, but something put me in place and prevented me from moving every muscle in my body, what is wrong with me?

---------------------------------------------------
Gdnight, Ou Sam7ouni 7abaaybi ;*

Stubby xx

7 comments:

  1. what is wrong with her:O:O
    akeeed imsam7eenich take all the time that u need!:*
    loved the post next post please!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes Paralyzed!
    Ombaaaiih !;s

    AKHERAAAAAAAAAN YOU POSTED YA ZAAG!;'@
    Witgoleeeen Ana Laish I Dont Post!;p

    Heheh!;*
    Jk! I Understand Ena Everyones Busy These Days!;p
    Oh And 6alool 9ayrtala Throof, He Wont Be Able To Be Blogging Ma3aay Anymrre Till Things Get Better For Him!;'(

    Ba7ibaak Ayutaha Al Kha2esa Until You Post The Next Post!
    I HATE CLIFF HANGERS!;'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post oo please la t6awleen 3laina chithee mara thania....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope both well get well sooooooooon enshallah
    plllz pllllllllz try to post soooooooooon
    la 6wleeeeeeeeeeen (A)

    ...Super M

    ReplyDelete
  5. LAAA2!!! ;/ laish il cliffhangers ya3ni?!
    heheh YALLAH WE WANT POST 12 ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Identity - Thanks luv, inshallah ;*

    Waywaaay - Heheh L'3younich(a) .. Aww My Poor 6oo6i! Inshallah Yamshi El 7aaal *Fingers Crossed* CUZ I MISS THAT FREAK;p .. Hahaha I Posted Prt 12 Ayatuha Alkha2isa:p
    U7ibukeee;*

    Rawan - Thanks w innshalla ;p

    Super M - Why Do I Love You So Much?:p

    Blue x - New Follower;O WELCOME TO MY HOOD!:p Min 3youni Bluwy;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMBAIH STUBBY! El post khayyaaaaaaaaaaal i'm loving the drama! Jad maskeen fahad ;|

    I love you x !

    ReplyDelete