Thursday, July 16, 2009

Something You Stole - Part1

Fajer...

1 new msg Bu.3aboudii;*-
"Meet me ib 7adee8at il yarmouk in 15.. I need to talk to you, and its about time you knew.."

As soon as i got that message i knew something was wrong, its not like him to be so serious and cold.. I headed over to my closet and pulled out my dark skinny jeans, a ruffled white top, and white flats. My long brown wavy hair stayed the way it was. I applied some mascara, a little bronzer, grabbed my bag and left. I got into my black porsche, let my iPod play, and took off.

Whats that message supposed to mean?! Its about time i knew WHAT!? ..

Thats all i was trying to figure out the whole time.. Once i got there i spotted his golden cayenne and parked my car next to his. I took a deep breath turned my car off and got out. Dashait 7adeeqat il yarmouk wana galby yerga3.. i looked for him and found him sitting on a bench with his elbows on his knees and his face cupped in his hands. 7abeeby he looked so frustrated!!

"Uuh, 3abdalla?.."

my voice seemed to have startled him. His eyes shot up at me but those once glistening, calm, brown eyes were now filled with regret, anger and pain.. He motioned for me to sit down and so i did..

"3abdalla shfeek?! Ur scaring me.."

he stayed quiet for what seemed to be a lifetime! and finally...

"Fajer..."

what!? what happened to "Joorty" !!?.. I kept quiet and looked deep into his hypnotic brown eyes..

"i cant do this anymore.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3abdalla...

*2 days ago in Ba7rain...

kint weya il shabab ga3deen ib shi8at 3azooz..

"shabab ana agool 5anroo7 en'6ayi3 wagt bil 3adliya.. ya3ni, night clubs, tagzir!"

"kaaak matyooz bo shhaab! yalla yalla goomaw..."

waaaaaih ... shbagool 7ag Joorty?! mabeeha tadry ina i broke my promise of not doing anything stupid... ilmoshkila enha fahmatny!! tadri ib rab3i o ib sowalifhom o bkelshay momkin i9eer... uuffff o a9lan shino bagool 7ag il shabab? "ana wa3adt 7abeebty iny ma aroo7 hal amakin"? Aw.. "etha dirat ra7 tiz3al miny!?" shbigoloon 3anny?... bil 59oo9 hal a7mido! Allaah esam7ik 3ala hal eqtiraa7 ya bo shhaab, ya3ni ma legait ghair night club...? Yala shbasawi ba3ad...

awal ma dashaaina BJ's night club 7asait galbi yemtili2 ib thamb.. Joorty im so sorry 7abeebty!! God, i hope she understands...

"haa tig3idoon 3al bar wla taboon 8anafaat?"

"imsh 3al dancefloor"

"shabab ana an6erkom hnaak..."

"3abood 3an ilmala8a yuba ta3aaal estaanis ma warak shay!"

"rasi em9adi3 bo shhaab i5thaw ra7atkom ana ag3ad lain it5al9oon..."

"feeek shay 3abood?"

"laa la 3azooz roo7aw yala hehe.."

a7mido o 3azooz ra7aw yista3bi6on so i decided to wait for them and sit at the bar... lay3a chabdy! All i want is Joorty in my arms right now, in a peaceful place just me and her.. me looking into her beautiful bold black eyes that i'd sink in whenever i looked at them.. aaaa5 ya Joorty...

"anything to drink, sir?"

"uuh, yea i'll have this.."

"coming up ;).."

shfee hatha!... i suddely hear a soft sweet voice...

"feek shay?.."

she was in a tight red dress and her long black pin straight hair framed her face that was filled with wild features...

"la .."

plz wa5raay..

"min shaklik imbayin enik metthayig..."

"your drink sir..!"

finaaaally!!...

"thanks... uuh, la walla mafeeni shay.. 3an ithnich..."

i got off the bar and decided to go out for some air... i took a sip of my drink and sat on a bench just around the corner... how did that girl send shocks up my spine?!.. i cant do this to Joorty!! uuuff 3abdallah! MA 9AR SHAAY shfeeeek!! i took another sip.. and another...

*15 minutes later...

the music was playing, the beat was just so loud and the lights shined like fireworks... mazaaaji ertifaa3...

"HHAHAAAAHA Wooooooooohoo SHAKE IT MAMII..!!

"3aboooooood!! Hahaha chayiiik chaaayiikk!!" he grinds all over a girl... "allaaaaaaaaaaahhh 3allaaaich!!!.. Hahahahaaaa"

3azooz goes over to the bar and gets us more drinks.. i drink up and dance some more.. i felt so free.. like i've been trapped in a cage for so long and now i was finally let out... i felt that i could do anything! I headed over to the bar for another re-fill, and waited for the bartender to notice me...

"how can i help?.."

"refill baby!... heheheee"

but as i wait, the same girl from earlier spots me and heads over to me...

"hello agaain..!"

"ahlaaaan!!"

"haa havin fun?"

"eeeeeeh!!.. wintaaay??"

"ehehe waaayid mestaansa, dam eny shiftik ..."

"hehehe.." i took my drink.. "ana baroo7 3ind rab3eee.... 7ayaach hehehe??"

"sure, lemme get my friends ;) ... "

i headed over to the guys and continued whatever it was we were doing... a few minutes later...

"oh! oh! chaayik 3azoooz!! 6a3 hathaaaaail ... a5aaaiiihh..! naaaaarr!!

"aaaaaaaaaaaa7777!"

i looked over and the girl in the red dress was walking towards us with 2 other girls... damn they looked hot! like those girls out of the magazines... lucious hair, tight bodies, full lips, and perfect features...

"hey you ;)..."

"ahlaaaan.. hehe..."

"ana Sara, hathail my girls Nafoul o Jessica..."

"hehehee ana 3abdalla, o hathail my guys 3azooz o a7mido... ;)"

"HALLAAAAAAA..;)"

Sara grabs my drink places her pink lips on the cup's rim, drops her head back and gulps down whatever remained from my drink...

"... WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

we went crazy and jumped all over the place dancing like there was nothing on our minds but this good feeling... The Dream's "Falsetto" played and we slowly danced... Sara's perfectly filled buttox began rubbing onto me as she took a few steps back while she moved to the beat... right, left, right and left... so indulging.... i slid my hands onto her 26-inch waist and pulled her closer to me... her hair smelled just like cotton candy and vanilla... as i moved my face closer to her hair she turned around and our faces were an inch apart i looked at her lazy hazel eyes that seemed to glow and suck me in... she got closer.. and closer... and i knew what was about to happen... our noses touched but she slid her left cheek onto my right cheek and whispered...

"meet me outide in 5...."

i looked at her, turned my back and walked... i headed for the exit just as she demanded... the music was still playing, the lazer lights were blinding my eyes, the cigarette smoke filled my lungs and the atmosphere just completely erased everything from my mind....

as soon as i exit, Sara pulled me by my hand and took me to the parking where she parked her black touareq... her windows were tinted pitch black and that alone turned me on.. the air between us was so electrifying and she came close to me... i looked at her full lips and then at her eyes... she was smiling and her pearly white teeth seemed to glow... i felt Sara's breath on my lips...

4 comments:

  1. First? Yes? Awesome!:D

    I love it! I'm so glad I decided to read your post instead of studying lol I'm seriously hooked, please post soon!

    Great job hun:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. =O, Asshole. And that is an understatement. But yeah, like him I agree. Relationships are like a cage. With lazers.

    Don't know how I'm going to get married. But if i don't I have a plan that involves lots of romance books and cookies and dough ice cream!

    I liike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilo - Haha NOOO ya khebla ba3dain you'll get in trouble and blame it on Stubby ;\ study study study & I'll reward you with an EXTRA long post just for you (A) what do you say?
    Hehe, inshallah & thanks babe;*

    Carpe Diem - Yeah isnt THAT much easier than going through the real thing? Living through the romance books and movies, totally heartbreak-less.

    ReplyDelete