Friday, July 24, 2009

Something You Stole - Part 2B

Okay Guys Adry Its Short Bs It Continues Part A, So Combine Them Together 3ashan It Seems Long ;p

Dedicated To Shayoukh;*~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously..



3abdalla...



"9ayer shay mu 9a7??"



laish ya Fajer laish?...



--------------------------------



"3abdallah t7acha.."



"L-la mako shay 7abeebty... bs i missed my baby and couldnt stand another day without her..."



i hate this...



"Awwwwww!!.. Ya7alaata elly ma yigdar efarigny... 3ad et9adig!? Ams belail kint ga3da a7ish feek 3ind Lulu her best friend.. hehe.. lat5aaf mo BAD BAD things... bs ya3nii, ina kint agoolaha iny khayfa 3alaik o mo wayed mirta7a ib hal ro7a ... cuz you know ur friends 3abood, mu 9a7?"



see what i mean? fahmatny.... ma gidart agool shay.. 5ift inha tshik ib shay itha ba6alt 7aljee...



"3aboodi?? Abaih laykoon za3alt!! a-ana mo qa9di wallah!! uuh, ya3ni min elly asm3a 3anhom ma arta7lhom wayed... i-im just scared you'd end up like them 7abeeby... please la tiz3al miny.. im j-just saying ..."



"Jourty..."



"Hmm"



"A7ibich..."



"Ya3ni mo za3lan miny?.."



ana il '3al6an o ehya khayfa iny akoon za3lan 3alaiha...



"Shlon baz3al minich Jourty? Thats impossible.."



baby im such an asshole for doing that to you... ma tistahlain wallah.. mali wayh akalmich...



"U-uuh fajoorty ana bil darb o shway za7ma.. fa i'll txt you bs ou9al il bait ok 7abeebty?"



"Khallas okay... bs der baalik! Adry you cant wait to be one block away from me!!... THI8A MUCH!?? Hehe.. shway shway 7abeeby okay?



"Inshallah.."



"Yalla bye bye.."



mabi asakra...



"3aboodi?.."



"Eheh ee 7ayati... s-sorry.. bye"



"hehe bye"



that was the worst phonecall of my life... whats even worse is that i cant stay on the phone with her for more than 5 minutes... it stayed that way that night as well as the next day.. avoiding her as much as i could... everytime i see her same on my phone's screen my heart races, my palms sweat, and i contemplate on wether i should pick up or not... i eventually do because i cant resist her.. but as soon as i hear her soft innocent voice and the way she says my name, i feel like disappearing & hear voices telling me that she doesnt deserve a jerk like me or the lies i keep telling her...

i pulled out my phone and decided to come clean...

Outgoing msg Um.3aboudii;*:
Meet me ib 7adee8at il yarmouk in 15.. I need to talk to you, and its about time you knew..



2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaahh The Dedication Shnuu A7ebiiich!;*~

    Omgg 7addaa Your Storyy 3ajjebba, I'm So INTO It .. I Cant Believe That After 3-4 Years Of Love, Chithy Ysawi Feha? Maskkena Fajer Allah Y3eenha 3ala Elly Bseer Feha When She Finds Out;\ I Can't Understand Men .. No Matter What You Do 7ag'houm Maybayen Eb 3ainhoum Ou No Matter What You Give To Them, In The End They'll Always Do Something To Screw The Relationship Up;'@ They'll Never Be Trusted!!

    P.S. - I'm Inlove With Your Story Delusion;*

    - Shayuukha;$;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible!;*
    Walah!
    KEEP ON WRITING!
    Its Something Diffrent 3an Whats Up On The Internet! So Let Those Fingers Type Awaaay Because 7addy Aby Agra Whats Gona Happen..
    And 9adgeeeeeenii You Dont Wana NOT Continue!;p, I'll Come After You!;p

    Love It! Walaaaah!;*
    -Waay Ay Ay™

    ReplyDelete