Thursday, July 23, 2009

Something You Stole - Part 2A

Sorry For Not Posting Anytime Soon 7ubbies, But I've Been Busy;\.. Your Comments Guys! THANK YOUZ;* .. Oh How Fast Im Falling In-Love With Y'all;p I Posted Part 2A For You Guys, Cuz I'm EXHAUSTED!;\ .. Enshallah Bacher I'll Post Part B ..

A7ebkuuum;*

Dedicated To Lilo & Identity..

Enjoy;*~

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously...

3abdallah...

i looked at her full lips and then at her eyes... she was smiling and her pearly white teeth seemed to glow... i felt Sara's breath on my lips.. her lips touched mine passionately and my whole body tingled.. I kissed her hard inhaling her intoxicating scent that paralized all my senses and thoughts.. I slid my hands on her soft thighs and she let out the softest moan that just tempted me to do more than just this... Sara put her hand on my cheek and something shiny caught my eye.. Her bracelet.. Joorty has one just like it..

Joorty?..
FAJEER!! SHIIIIIITT SHIIIITT!!!...

"U-uh.. umm Faj-.. S-Sara wa5ray! .. I-I- Uhh.. a-ana lazim amshy!!"

i opened the door grabbed my phone and got out!

"3abdallaaa AISH!? Shfeeeekk!???...

YA 7MAAAAAAAR!! YA KAAAAALB!! SHLOOOON!?!?! shlon itsawy chithy!?? MO KAFY ENIK RAYI7 MUKAN WA9I5!? La o 6aaa3 shimsawy ba3aaaad!!

"sh-shabab ana rad il deera.."

"hahahaaa 3aboood yallaaaa 3aaad waaain laaaishh raaaayee7?"

"eeeeee waaaaaiinnn..??? hehehe"

mara7 yifhmoon shay il7een...

"3an ithinkom..."

I barged out of that disgutsting place and walked to my car..
3abdalla you just threw away 4 years of love, trust, and the best girl on the planet!! YAL '3AABI LAAAISHH!? uuuuffff!...
Sha'3alt ilsayara and headed to Kuwait as fast as i could.. i didnt care about my stuff, my friends, my money, NOTHING! Abi Joorty IL7EEN!.... Bs sh3ugba ya 7aywaan!? waaaaaaaaaaaaai3...!! SHAGOOLAHA!?? 5araabt kilshay!! EVERYTHING WE PLANNED IS GONE NOW!

I turned up the volume and Rwaished's voice filled my ears and wrenched my heart with every single word that cut me like a knife..

kent a3arfick lama kan el7ub y3arfick
kent a3arfick lama kan el6eeb wa9lick
kent ashooooouf aldenya feeck, kent a7ib khoufii 3allaaick, laken enta elyoum thany
ja7du galbick anaany ou el su2al 3any ykalfick??
3ed ou E7sib am 3athartick ou kam 3ethir khallaaita 3adda
ou 3ed jrou7i mn 3araftick wela jara7i 9ert 3adda
ou ab3edick 3an kil shakkee ou anjer7 waskit ma ashki...

Mo em9adig elly 9ar.. ana shloun sawait ib Fajer chithy? FAJER elly iwgfat ma3ay ib kelshay.. Fajer elly kanat tes'har el layaali bs 3ashan ti6aman iny nimt merta7.. Elly kanat tin9a7ni o twareeni el 9a7 min el ghala6... El wa7eeda ily tifhamny bas lama et7i6 3ainha ib 3ainy.. Fajoorty im so sorry 7abeebty...

A tear ran down my cheek and landed at the corner of my lip, i tasted the bitterness that resebled my bitter feelings... i imagined my whole future with her crushing down, & more streaks of tears trailed down my soon-to-be-slapped face...

Aham shay ina Fajer elly shafatny '3air 3an kil el nas, 5int'ha 3ashan bint ma3rifha...?
The girl i loved for 4 years, is soon going to be the girl who wont ever look me in the eye!! The girl i trusted with my LIFE, the only one who stood by me when everyone was againnst me is soon going to be gone..
i need her, now..

Outgoing Call Um.3aboudii;*

"7abeeeeeebbyy!!"

a77 ya galbi...

"Jooorty 7abeebty, Shlonich? Wainich? Are you okay?"

"LAAAA2!! Tadry laaaish? Tadry Laaaaish!?? GOOL MA TADRY BA3AAAD!!"

huh? laa la mo ma3qoola!! MA MIDAHAA !!... Allah yaster...

"U-uhh.. Joorty 7abeebty pls ni-ni6ray fihmeeny bil a-awal..."

"LANNA I MISSS MY 3BOUDIII!! Hahahaa ... Kharra3tik??"

ashwaa...

"Eheh-ehe Hehe.. Eee yal 5aysa!!... Ahaa 3ayal elyom ur lucky day!!..."

not really "lucky" ....

"Ayshay? Abaih laaaaish!??.. TELL ME TELL ME !!!!"

"Goulay ana wainy ;p .."

"3ABDALLA WAAAINIK!?!?!?..."

"Raye7 7ag 7abeebat il galb"

"Laaaaaaaah!?;@ Ou mino hathy ballaaah 3allaaik!?"

fedait ily y'3aar...

"Entay..."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WANASAAA!!!... Bas ma midaaak 7abeeby, did you have enough fun?? Wela shfeek raad imbachir? 9aayir shay??"

i couldnt say anything...

"9ayer shay mu 9a7??"

laish ya Fajer laish?...

-----------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. i wanna slap him
    oo i wanna hug him in the same time
    oo thya 7aram matestahel!
    kesarat 5a6ry!;(

    next post please:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Know Right!? I Dont Think We'll Ever Understand The Opposite Sex ;p

    Inshallah & Thanks;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww fajer seems so sweet! So does 3abdallah, i bet it was a moment that made him carry on..

    ReplyDelete