Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ade, What Were You Thinking!?


  Adriana (left) Gia (right)

SO....!!

I just got done watching 90210.. lay3a chabdi! ADRIANNA entay 7mara wila 9aida wila shaklich chithy? La2 jad jad I want to contact the 90210 director and scream at him so badly! I mean shes so pretty oo i loved her character bs shino ya3ni she turns into a lesbian!? What about NAVEED!? Mo china gabil cham youm u were going crazy cuz he left you?? Ifffff la2 may9eer chithy! She should get over this phase ASAP! tara walla aroo7 7ag the set w a3fis il dinya 3alaihom! This caaaaaantt haaaappen :'( 

Ade ya kalba. 

Stubby ;\

4 comments:

  1. I KNOW RIGHT!!! i can't get over it, she has to be with naved it's meant to be,shtbii eb that freak :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANTED TO KILL HER! Tnarfez :s faj2a she decides to like girls? Plus I love love love Navid.. Bs ashwa el7een tsanna3at, though not with another guy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. though with another guy*

    ReplyDelete